Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bad Luck Struck...And That's Why the Helmet




Today is Helmet day coz the sky might literally just fall on me! Somehow on the 3rd day of 2006, I woke up to a bright sunny morning which I thought, well...isn't it nice out there today.

However, to my dismay it's not to be, coz first I dented my bumper! (sobs!) and second my office pc crashed on me and thirdly, my handphone battery died on me for no ryhme or reason!! Murphy's Law...bad luck happens in 3's?

So I decided to risk no further me life and me possessions...hence me now is camped somewhere safe with a helmet on...

Hoping the sky wont fall on the Grouch no more....... :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...bad luck do stop at 3.

so tomolo go buy lottery k...i tumpang ;)

Anonymous said...

A better tomorrow!

p/s yeah, i oso wanna tumpang lottery, please. ;)

carinasuyin said...

hope you have a topi-keledar-free weekend ahead, o wiseness! :P