Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Home...

I was home after driving 5 hours and dodging speed traps and patrol cars along the way. It was a pretty good drive except them freaking trucks and lorries who are pulling so much weight and yet, they still wanna go neck and neck with each other and would just swerve out at 40 kmh to overtake the 30kmh truck in front....while I was driving in excess of the speed limit coming from behind!!!!

But at least that kept me awake for the journey home. Somehow the hours flowed by without making the drive seem too long...I looked around the highway and enjoyed the scenery and also saw some wildlife as well along the way. Some monkeys were monkeying around on the trees and some lay dead by the roadside. I also saw some eagles flying above me and some dead spotted cats along the road.....

And before long I was home.........

No comments: