Sunday, March 25, 2007

Crossings

As we journey through life, we often cross paths with many different people and only a handful of these people mean something or anything to us. Others are just strangers who happen to walk into our way or we meet at certain intersection of our journey.

Last Friday, I happen to come across such an intersection and meeting 2 people, whom I do not know personally but they happened to be close acquaintance of a friend of mine. How interesting I thought, that this couple would sit a few tables away from me, and that I have heard of their "tales" through my other friend and yet I am a complete stranger to them.

Is there something more that fate probably has a hand in but have yet to reveal? Or is this suppose to be some sort of sign that I need to be doing something, somehow, somewhat?

But then as I tucked into my delicious oysters, I thought to myself, well the universe has always a way to work things out so, if it is for a reason then the reason will be revealed in time. So in the meanwhile, I'll just take a deep breath, to feel alive, and slow time down for awhile to enjoy the food that's right in front of me.

No comments: