Friday, January 22, 2010

The New Audi A1

Audi has come a long way from 100 years back.

I remember when I was a kid, when my father drove past the first Audi showroom in Ipoh, I asked him what brand of car it is. The four rings look very interesting to me and it looked like the Olympic rings minus two. And they are silver in color.

I never did like gold since young I dont know why though I want to kick myself for not going long it when it was abt 400 bucsk an oz. I should trust my gut.

Somehow I vaguely remember then perhaps when I get to be able to afford one I'd get myself one.

Well guess when one's on a roll, like a small snowball going down the slope it will gather momentum and mass along the way and that is what Audi seems to be doing.

Improving it's boring designs of yesterday with its current ever expanding range from the A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, the coming A7,A8 Q5, Q7, rumored Q3, TT and the R8. Not to mention also the various variants in the S types to the RS types.


Well here you go, enjoy the video.

No comments: