Sunday, October 16, 2005

Kena Played Out!! Pt 1

As usual, Friday came and I was planning of something to do for the night. Hence, I messaged Fatness to see what he's up to. I then suggested to go watch the new Jacky Chan movie, The Myth, as I was planning to watch it earlier but Fatness warned me vehemently to wait for him as well to watch it. The tibai fella farked me upside down and said that he'll kill me until I die from it if i watch it without him. In the end, I waited till Friday.

We agreed to watch the 1030pm show. I asked Fatness to book the ticket but Fatness said confidently " No need, sure got one!".

I asked " But what if don't have, then how?"

Fatness replied " Sure have one!!. So long already showing, nobody will watch it one"

I asked again " You didn't answer my question, what if DON'T HAVE"

Fatness, confidently replied " Sure HAVE ONE!"

We left it at that, and 10pm came I made my way to the cinema. As I was progressing towards the cinema I got a call frm Mel, (she was also watching with us).

And she said " Errr...there's no more tickets!, and Fatness is now hiding behind me saying that u will kill him"

Fark, the movie really turned out to be just a MYTH!! Diiiiiu!!!!

I was seething inside!! That tibai pundek, knnccb fella played me out!!! Furthermore, to add salt to the wound, Mel had volunteered earlier to go pick up the tickets as she was around the area but this tibai pundek fella Fatness answered " No need la...".

Fa lat bugger!!!

I made my way up to the cinema, most wanting to stick my foot into the pundeks backside and tears its apart!!! but I couldn't see him!! All I saw was Mel, then out of the corner of my eye, I suddenly noticed a strange sight as somehow, Mel's hip seems to have grown wider! how come suddenly her backside become so big??

Which cant be coz Mel's got a great figure!

Took 2 more steps forward and I realise it was the Fatness's gut sticking out as he hid behind her!

No comments: