Sunday, October 16, 2005

Kena Played Out!!!! Pt II

Saturday came and I felt much better after whupping the Fatty's backside for playing me out. As I planned out my day, I was thinking of going to catch Beyond's farewell concert at night, but somehow it slipped my mind, I don't know why but it did. Probably because of the immense hurt, anger and disappointment from Friday night's betrayal from Fatness! Pundek kia.

In the end, I went for drinks with Fatness and Jin at night. In the middle of drinks, suddenly I realised that, the concert was going on now! I had forgotten about it!! DAMM! Diiuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!Tibai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ah Faaaaark!!! I forgot about the concert!! diu!!!" I said

"What concert?" Jin asked

"Beyond's farewell, final, pre break-up concert!!! Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!" I replied

"Oh, that concert, I had tickets for them....and I gave it away." Jin replied.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT TICKETS FOR BEYOND'S CONCERT AND YOU GAVE IT AWAY WITHOUT TELLING ME?????" anger came back..........anger came rushing back.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!

"Who u gave them too?????" I asked

"I gave them to the "I-WANT-FREE-STUFF-THAT-I-DONT-USE-BIATCH"....sorry...." answers her meekly

(THE I-WANT-FREE-STUFF-THAT-I-DONT-USE-BIATCH is an apt name that I bestow upon that thing because she is indeed one such biatch)

Aaaaarrgh, kena played out again!!!!!! basketball!!!! I asked Jin, how can she do this to a friend of more than 10 over years!! How can she gave them priceless tickets to a "fren" of less than 1 year without thinking about me first, why, why, why????

"Blardy hell! I bet you that biatch did not go to the conert!!!! If that's the case I will be even more pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said

"No la, I am sure she is at the concert now enjoying herself." answered Jin

Waah, angerness when I hear that! " Ok fine, sms her abt the concert" I said

"Err, no la, probably it will be too loud for her to get the sms" Jin said sheepishly.....

"SMS her NOOW!!!!!!!" demanded I and she proceeded to sms her as fast as her fingers can press the tiny buttons on her mobile.

A few minutes later.

"Beep Beep". An sms came back. I saw the look on her face and the grin of Fatness's face I knew the answer.

THE I-WANT-FREE-STUFF-THAT-I-DON'T-USE-BIATCH really didn't go. Nia Seng!!!!

Now my anger quadrupled, not so much at Jin now, but at that BIATCH!!!! I can't understand why some people take free stuff with no intention to use it. Fark, if you don't want it, don't take it!!!

And you know what her reason for not able to go??? It was her MOTHER's BIRTHDAY!!!
Diu Nia Seng!! Fa Lat!! Double Diu!!! Why then did she take the tickets earlier?? Coz she forgot about the mother's birthday???? Then she is indeed a BIATCH!! If not then what was her reason? I tell you what, it's because she is a FREE SHITE hogging selfish BIATCH!!!!!!!!! CHEAPSKATE!!!!!

Basket, last nite one time, tonite another time!!! Kena played out twice!!!! actually thrice, I also play myself out by forgetting about the friggin concert!! And I already set aside the money to pay for the concert...took it out from my account now and nothing to spend on....Diu! Guess I will go to my favourite game shop later and buy something to help CHILL my angerness!!

DIU!!!!!!

No comments: